Saturday, January 9, 2016

New Product Review

I've always been a Pringles fan, and to this day, their regular old school flavor is still one of my favorites.  But last week in the grocery store, I saw "Hot Diggity Dog" flavored Pringles and I knew I had to try them.  I am probably the biggest hot dog fan in the world, so how cold hot dog flavored Pringles be wrong??

I'm here to tell you when I cracked open the can, I ate about one-third of them before smacking my own hand and making myself put the top back on and put them back in the pantry.

Unlike a like of the trendy flavored chips, these honestly did taste like a hot dog.  I didn't get any mustard or ketchup flavor, but without a doubt I could in deed taste a hot dog.  The flavor wasn't over-powering, which made it easy to eat one after another after another.  

Pringles Hot Diggity Dog chips most definitely get the Thumb's Up from TWIT. 

No comments: