Sunday, November 24, 2013

Link Of The Week

Thanksgiving will be here in just a few days, and the grocery stores have been a madhouse with people buying their turkey and all of the trimmings.  Our family seldom has turkey, mainly because we prefer chicken.  As far back as I can remember, we had a big old baked chicken for Thanksgiving.  It was big enough for us to have leftover chicken sandwiches, which we all loved.  But I digress.  On the few occasions when we had a turkey, I remember Grandma getting up before dawn to put the turkey in the oven.  That's a lot of work and dedication, if you ask me.  But then again, I don't cook.  

If you are like me and don't cook, but still want to fix a turkey on Thanksgiving, I found a great website to help you out.  Visit  http://americanfood.about.com/od/resourcesadditionalinfo/a/Cooking_Turkey.htm and it will tell you all you need to know about fixing a great turkey.  Good luck.

No comments: