Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm A Winner . . . Finally

It took five weeks, but I'm very  happy to report that I finally won a game in our fantasy football league at work.  Until this past Sunday, I was a pathetic 0-4.  But yesterday my players came through for me and had a very good game day and I won a game.  Maybe I'm being over-zealous and am celebrating prematurely; the team I played against this weekend has one player playing tonight on the Monday Night Football game, so there is a chance (although a small one) that he could actually win.  In order for that to happen, his player, a tight end, would need to get 56 points.  Last week, the player had a record-high thirty-something points, so I really don't see him getting 56 points and beating me this week.  Yeah, I'm gloating a bit, but hey - I finally won a game.  Well, almost won a game.

No comments: