Sunday, August 7, 2005

Link Of The Week

I got a spam email a few weeks ago offering this very cool Paloma Picasso bracelet (sold supposedly only at Tiffany's, I might add) free of charge, after I joined something and fulfilled my obligations.  Whatever.  I did some quick online searching and found the bracelet for sell at a very cool site.  It wasn't an auction; at this site, a price was set by the seller, and you contact them and make them an offer. They either accept or reject your offer.  It's that simple.  After a couple of emails, the bracelet was mine for a very reasonable price.  I'm hooked now. 

When you have a few minutes to spare, check out http://www.ioffer.com and check it out.  The site is easy to use, and the format is very similar (OK, almost identical) to the Big Online Auction Site.  Sure - I still go to the Big Online Auction Site first when I'm looking for something, but I'll admit that the things I've bought at ioffer.com were things I didn't find on the Big Online Auction Site.  Good luck.  Happy offering.

No comments: