Saturday, August 20, 2005

Another Email Questionaire

1. How many keys are on your keychain? 13 - for the BMW, Blazer and the Odyssey; for home, work; church and for a couple of friends' houses;and one for the trunk that holds band and musical stuff.
2. What are your favorite pizza toppings? Olives and mushrooms (sorry, Stacy)
3. How did you first learn about the birds and the bees? From my Mom.
4. Are you a Harry Potter reader? Uh, no. Couldn't tell you a thing about it, except that some friends said my old glasses made me look like Harry Potter.
5. You've just won a 3-week vacation, which option do you pick: a cruise and a resort stay, or an adventure trip through the Amazon? It would be a resort stay, hands down.  Divas are born to be pampered.
6. If forced to choose, would you rather eat a bowl full of live cockroaches or a bowl full of cat puke? Hmmm not much of a choice here. I'd go with the roaches. They can get kinda big, so hopefully there wouldn't be too many in the bowl.
7. When was the last time you cried?  Getting personal here, aren't we? In all honesty, it was about a half hour ago.  I can blame it on the paramenpause.
8. Where do you see yourself living and what do you see yourself doing 5 years from now? I still see myself in Louisville, hopefully having received a major promotion at work.
9. Have you ever asked for a raise? How? Did you get it? Yes.  I gave my boss a list of my accomplishments and responsibilities for the past year, and simply said that I felt I deserved a raised based on my performance.  And I got it.
10.What was the last thing you ordered from a catalog/online? Smart Media card for my digital camera.

No comments: