Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Another Email Questionaire

1. What is the best thing about being your age? I can blame my moods on paramenopause.
2. What is the worst? The above mentioned paramenopause (aka "the change before the change")
3. What do you think is the most undeserved stereotype about your gender? That we don't know a thing about what society has deemed "manly" subjects, like plumbing and carpentry.
4. Would you rather go a month without the internet or a year without your favorite food? I could handle going a year without steak.  In fact, I probably should. But I couldn't go a month without being able to blog.
5. What is the most embarrassing CD you own? John Denver's Greatest Hits
6. Do you sing in the shower while making shampoo mohawks? Of course I sing in the shower, but I don't make shampoo mohawks. BTW, "Vision of Love" by Mariah Carrey is still one of my favorite shower songs.
7. What did you have for lunch today? Homemade lasagna and a fresh peach.
8. Do you prefer to use a pen or a pencil? Pen, and it has to be blue ink.  I refuse to use black ink. 
9. Would you rather solve a crossword puzzle or a difficult riddle? A crossword puzzle.  You can always use a dictionary if you get stuck.  There's not too many reference books out there for riddle solving.
10. What was the last thing you worried about? Too personal to mention, but for public viewing, I worried about this morning's space walk.


 

No comments: