Wednesday, November 30, 2011

You Gotta Have Faith

A few days ago a friend called asking for some help with her computer.  She was having trouble with the game site that she plays.  I was only too happy to help.  I gave a few tips to her and told her if she couldn't get it fixed, I'd come over to her house after work on Tuesday to try and fix it.  I didn't hear anything from her yesterday, so I assumed that she got the issues fixed.  Wrong.  Flash forward to this morning at work when the receptionist called and said I had a visitor in the lobby. 

I trotted up to the lobby, and saw my friend HM there, handing her laptop computer bag over to me with the instructions of "Fix it and call me when it's ready."

You have a lot of faith in me, HM.  A lot of faith.  As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: