Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thank You, Little Voice

I had to run an errand after work, and then make a stop at a grocery store on the way home for a couple of necessities for tonight's supper. I sure am thankful that I listened to my Little Voice and stopped at Sav-A-Lot instead of Wal-Mart.  At the time I would have been at Wal-Mart, there was a shooting in the store.  Apparently, a Constable shot at a shoplifter. If someone were to shoplift, I would imagine they wouldn't have been in the canned vegetable section of the store that I would have shopped in had I visited Wal-Mart, but you never know.  Anyhoo, I'm glad I went to Sav-A-Lot instead and avoided all of the drama at our local Wal-Mart. With the way this week has been at work, I think I might have started shooting, too.  That having been saaid, watch the local news at 6:00 and you'll hear all about it.

No comments: