Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November

It's hard to believe that today was the first day of November.  It's been pretty cool in the mornings for the past week or two -- in the low 30's -- but it's warmed up to the 60's and higher.  Today, it was in the low 70's.  When I stopped at the grocery on the way home, I was very surprised to see quite a few variations of Ugh Boots out in full force.  And I saw a few parkas, too.  Yep, it was 70 degrees and I saw some people wearing their snow boots and parkas at the grocery store.

I'll be the first to give an free pass on the Ugh Boots; it was in the low 30's this morning, so maybe people were cold and wanted their feet to be warm this morning so they wore their boots and didn't bring any other shoes to change into as the day got warmer.  But as for the parkas, all I can say to them is WTF?  It's 70 degrees - you don't need to be wearing your hooded parking into the grocery store. Nuff said.

No comments: