Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ohio Valley Crud

Some time in the past few days, I developed the usual Ohio Vally upper respirartory infection.  I'm treating this with OTC meds, and I have to say it's working.  Yesterday at work, I had no voice and had to have my guys get on the intercom and page people for me because I couldn't speak above a whisper.  But I've been taking the miracle drug Mucinex (in liquid form) and in the past 24 hours, I can tell big results.  I still fill incredibly tired, but haven't been coughing very much, thank goodness. When I got home from work last night, I barely spoke a word, and I think not using my voice made a big difference in my recovery.

I'm going to sign off for now and go back to my bedroom and lay down.  And I'm trying not to talk.  But I'm expecting an almost-full recovery by Monday morning.  As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: