Monday, November 14, 2011

Batten Down The Hatches

Whatever hatches are, get the battened down.  And don't ask me how to batten because I'm clueless.  All I know is the weatherazzi is all worked up over severe storms moving through the 'Ville tonight, with possibly tornadoes. 

Other than being windy, it's fairly calm at The Compound this evening.  But we've already finished with supper, and have washed the dishes in the sink in record time, so we're ready for the storm to hit.  The portable digital TV is charged up, as are the cell phones.  Candles, flashlights and lanterns are all systems go so bring it on. Even if the power goes out, we still have the portable digital TV to watch the "Dancing With The Stars" semi-finals tonight.

And let me say again how so very glad I was that we got the trees cut down this past spring with the big windstorm we had this weekend. 

No comments: