Sunday, November 13, 2011

Link Of The Week

I'm inside for the day, trying to get some rest and get rid of this cold I've had for a few days now.  Other than feeling incredibly tired this morning, I don't all that bad.  With my tiredness and some aches, some would try to diagnose and say I have the flu.  I'm the first to admit I don't even pretend to know what the difference is between a cold and the flu; I will leave that up to the doctors to decide.

Anyhoo, the flu is still out there whether we can accurately diagnose it or not.  The fine folks at the CDC have a map where you can track confirmed cases of the flu.  It's updated weekly.  Check it out at http://www.cdc.gov/flu/weekly/usmap.htm.  And just in case, drink plenty of water, take a vitamin C supplement, and stay healthy.

No comments: