Sunday, May 15, 2011

Link Of The Week

As you all know by now, I recently completed my second Master's Degree - this time in Business and Organizational Security Management.  So naturally, I've become more aware of being, well, secure.  Not just secure, but secure and safe. From time to time I post security tips, and give information that will keep you and your loved ones safe and secure.  My family and I try hard to be as safe and secure as we can by, but none of us are truly ever prepared for something major like a tornado, flood or earthquake. 

This week I found a site at Google that touches on this subect.  It's called Google Crisis Response. It's loaded with pages and pages of information that will help during times of natural disasters or humanitarian crises. Check it out at http://www.google.com/crisisresponse/.  Be safe.

No comments: