Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Monday

Things were super hectic and problematic at work today, but this evening knocked it out of the ballpark.  I got to spend the evening with some of my favorite sales reps that I've dealt with over my 22 years at ZCO.  They were in town for a sales meeting, and I was invited to dinner tonight with them.  I'd intended on staying only an hour or so and then coming home so I could watch "Dancing With The Stars" but ended up staying until everybody left.  It was great to get hugs from them all, and to catch up with them. Ever since I started at ZCO, I'd heard people refer to our sales reps as family, and I can truly testify to that.  We've all been through a lot over the years, and when we see each other, it's like a family reunion. I'm still thankful that I've been able to develop and maintain these friendships over the years and miles.

No comments: