Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Dread Has Already Set In

It's only Saturday morning but the Monday Morning Dread has already set it.  It's been so nice being off three days this past week that words cannot express.  I know I've got a day and a half left before I have to go back to work but I'm already dreading it.  But at least we have a holiday coming a week from Monday so there's a little something to look forward to. 

And while this post isn't an official Update post, I'd still like to give a big shout out to my friend and classmate RS who is participating as I type this in the southern California Webster University graduation today.  By the time that this is posted, RS will have received his Master's in Business and Organizational Security Management.  It was a priviledge to have completed this degree program with you, RS.  You rock, and I wish you the best luck with your degree. 

No comments: