Thursday, October 26, 2023

Thursday, Thursday

 It's not been a very good day here at The Compound.  The Old Man's right hip has been killing him since he got up this morning.  When we got up, I saw him making his way slowly to his recliner using his walker, and it hurt me to see he was almost in tears because it hurt so bad.  Thanks to prayers, extra strength Tylenol and a lidacane patch this afternoon, he is resting comfortably in his recliner.  He was able to make it from his chair to the kitchen table and back to the chair after having a snack earlier this afternoon - for which we are very thankful. 

We have hair cut appointments tomorrow, and I had told him I would take him out to breakfast afterward if he was feeling OK.  I pray he will be able to make it.  If not, then we always have other days for haircuts and breakfasts out.  

No comments: