Saturday, October 21, 2023

Thank You, Pizza Hut

 I went to the grocery this morning and when I got home, I was not in the mood to cook anything, nor to go out and get anything.  I did the next best thing - I got on my phone and ordered a thin crust Super Supreme pizza from Pizza Hut.  It was delivered to us in less than a half an hour.  The Old Man and I grubbed out and really enjoyed the hot, perfect pizza for an early supper.  We also ordered a chocolate chip cookie for later tonight.  

I know I am odd - I think Pizza Hut's thin crust is better than any other pizzas we have ordered.  I am glad they are consistent.  And will definitely order them again. 

Time to get back in my recliner and be a full, happy slug until later when we have our cookie.  

I love retired life.  

No comments: