Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Second Official Day Of Retirement Recap

 The second official day of my retirement was much, much better than my first. 

First of all, I slept much, much better last night than the night before.  I slept in until almost 8:00.

Second, the Old Man and I had hair cut appointments this morning, and my long-time stylist gave me my haircut for free as a retirement present.

Third, the Old Man and I had a great brunch at Cracker Barrel. It was a big thing for him: it was the first time he had been there since he had his aneurysm there back in 2018 and almost died.  He didn't reminisce about it; he merely said "This place sure has changed a lot since we were here."  

Fourth, I got $150.45 deposited into my checking account today from a class action suit against Amazon for price fixing.

You can't ask for much better.  

No comments: