Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Prayer Requests

 One of our most dear friends at church died on my birthday back in January.  She was the minister to the senior adults.  But more than that, she was an awesome prayer warrior.  Her gift was praying for people -- over the phone, in text messages, emails or snail mail.  Since she died, I felt like it was my job to continue her prayers -- praying for friends, family and strangers if they asked for prayers.   

Since then, I can't begin to tell you the times that the Old Man and I have gotten phone calls, texts, and emails asking us to pray for them.  I truly feel like we are doing what we are meant to do - carry on for our dear friend Vicki's prayer ministry.

That having been said, we've got a list of twelve friends and family that we are praying for today.  We've got so many people on our prayer list that we are going to start our night prayer time in a few minutes so we will get everybody covered.

So, if any of you, faithful readers, have prayer requests, just let me know and me and the Old Man will get you all prayed up.

Thank you again, Vicki, for your prayer legacy.  I hope that we can do you proud to carry on. 

No comments: