Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happy Halloween

 TWIT and I would like to wish you, faithful readers, a very happy Halloween.  

Personally, I've been tricked and now I want some treats.  This week, I came down with a pretty strong case of Pink Eye in my right eye.  I've been using some eye drops, and have been wearing my [annoying] glasses since Thursday night, and my eye is slowly getting back to its original color.  But I'm not ashamed to tell you as I type this, I am wiping away tears with a Kleenax: I just finished chopping an onion for my chili, and I've never cried like that before when chopping onions. 

But I digress.  After I get my chili done, and after we watch our church service online, I'm heading up to Walgreens for BOGO free bags of candy.  Don't judge; the Old Man and I deserve our share of Halloween candy, too.  

No comments: