Monday, October 11, 2021

Covid 19 Update

Today, they laid to rest a dear coworker from the factory who died last week from Covid.  I also found out another coworker tested positive a couple of days ago and is having a pretty rough time with the symptoms.  And we found out that my cousin's husband's neice's (stay with me) 8 year old daughter and 13 year old son both have Covid.  The boy is especially in need of extra prayers -- just a few weeks ago, he rang the bell and finished his cancer treatments that he's been going through.  This kid has fought cancer for over two years.  And to make things worse, he is Autistic. 

This is getting more scary to me than it is getting better, faithful readers.  All I can say is to wear your masks, keep your distance from others when possible and get your vaccine. 


No comments: