Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Wishful Wednesday

Work was crazy busy today.  I was just thankful that I only have 221 more work days to come into that place.  And that is not counting vacation days.  For that, I am truly thankful.

I'm distracted once again, faithful readers.  I've been dealing with something here at The Compound that is taking all of my attention.  And add to that, I am dealing with a situation with an old friend who is going through some major, major stuff right now. 

It's times like these that I would like to either run away or just hide in my bedroom.  But neither of those things are an option.

The thing I'm dealing with here at The Compound is probably insignificant in the whole scope of things, but it bothers me nonetheless.  It will get cleared up eventually.

The situation with my friend is what is really troubling me.  All I can say is stay tuned. 

No comments: