Sunday, September 19, 2021

Super Saturday

 Even though I was frustrated with losing my downloaded music from my iPhone after last week's iOS update, it still turned out to be a super Saturday.  

The Old Man treated me to dinner at my favorite restaurant, The Bristol.  Let me say that their always awesome Green Chili Wontons and Artichoke Fritter were the highlight of my meal.  The Old Man had his first Hot Brown and he said he'd order it again.  Unbeknownst to me at the time, I had the Bristol Burger with blue cheese on it.  When we got home last night, I was looking on FB and discovered that yesterday was National Cheeseburger Day! 

I would have been happy to go up to Frisch's and eat, with the say the Old Man is walking and feeling so much better.  So I was a little surprised when he called me at work Friday and said he wanted us to go there.  I made sure to drive home a different way so he could see more scenery, and I think his neck was sore when we got home from his head turning from side to side to look out the windows.  

But all in all, it sure was a super Saturday.  And I'm looking forward to an equally super Sunday.

Stay tuned. 

No comments: