Monday, February 5, 2018

Super Bowl Reflections

Super Bowl 52 is a memory, and for Philadelphia Eagles fans, it's a great memory; for Patriots fans like me, not so much.  But I digress.  TWIT and I would like to congratulate the Eagles on their well-deserved win.  

Even if the Patriots had won, I would still go on record and saying for me, this was a very lackluster Super Bowl.  The commercials couldn't compare to great, funny commercials from Super Bowls past, mainly the CareerBuilder.com commercials with the chimpanzees.  To me, the only great commercial was the one starring Eli Manning and Odell.  As for the game itself, even watching Tom Brady couldn't hold my interest, as I dozed in and out for most of the game.   And while I'm not a huge Justin Timberlake fan, everyone on FB went gaga over his performance.

To sum up my Super Bowl experience, the highlight was the banana splits we had for a snack.  

No comments: