Saturday, February 3, 2018

All Good (and Bad) Things Come To An End

It's Saturday already, and I have to go back to work the day after tomorrow.  I'm not really dreading it, although I'd like to stay home for another week.  But it's time to get back to work and back to my quasi-normal daily routine.  

It's been a great week off.  Other than a couple cloudy days, it's been sunny and not all that cold this week.  I've got to spend some quality time with the 'Rents and with my Girls, and got to spend a lot of time doing nothing.  Doing nothing used to be hard for me to do; I felt like I had to be doing something - even if it was just looking at a magazine or watching TV or keeping a watch over what was happening on Facebook.  But this week I spent some time on the couch or in one of the recliners just sitting and doing nothing.  And it was just what I needed.  

No comments: