Monday, May 30, 2016

It's Going To Be A Long, Long Summer

Let me just get this out of the way first -- It's 12:00 noon, and I've made three trips to my Krogers so far.  But with the way things are at The Compound, that's not really unusual.  But I digress.  On my trips to the grocery this morning, I encountered more pissed off parents than I think I ever have.  They were all mad at their kids for doing various things - not listening, running away from the parent, picking up a bunch of things that the kids want them to buy, etc etc.  Each time I saw this, the parent was yelling at the kids.  This is just May 31 - with the time off from school ahead of us, these kids don't stand a chance. And I need to resign myself to the fact that I'm going to have to endure a lot of pissed off parents at the grocery store this summer.

No comments: