Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Good Luck, Summer

After reading a lot of Facebook posts the past couple of days, I found that I am not the only one thinking that this is going to be a long, long summer.  For example:

1. The amount of pissed off parents who display such pissed-off-ness at the grocery stores, zoos, parks, 
    amusement parks and water parks, etc.
2. The number of parents asking about what kinds of things that are available for their kids can do this  
    summer
3. The number of irritated parents who are posting on Facebook asking if the exhibits at the zoos they are   
    visiting are safe. 
4. The number of parents asking if there are any jobs available for their teenager

I could go on and on but I digress.  As I said the other day, it's going to be a long, long summer.
 

No comments: