Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Get It Together, Puddin

Things at work have been beyond cray cray for the past six or so month; in fact, the craziness has been steadily escalating.  The stress and anxiety levels in my department are so high right now, that it's causing us to health problems.  I've had hives more times than I can count due to stress; one of my people had two days worth of tests on her upper and lower digestive system, only to find out her issues were stress related; another of my people spent two days in the hospital this past weekend with a return of some heart issues that caused him to be off from work for two months last year.  

Not only is this stress causing me and my department to have some health issues, it's causing some mental issues as well.  I'm more easily distracted and forgetful.  And when I am responsible for getting the daily meds set out for the 'Rents, that is one area where I can't be distracted or forgetful. Well, two times in the last two weeks I've given Dad his p.m. meds in the morning.  Luckily his meds are take-any-time-of-the-day meds, but it was a major deal to him and to me also.

I'm so looking forward to our Thanksgiving days off so I can regroup and hopefully get it all back together.  

No comments: