Thursday, October 29, 2015

Major Lesson Learned

Tonight, I learned a major lesson, faithful readers.  I learned a lesson in plumbing.  With guidance from The Old Man, I learned how to fix our leaky faucet in the big bathroom.  I learned a valuable lesson in how to shut off the water to the entire house, and then learned how to actually fix the leaky faucet, and then restore the water to the entire house.  

I made a mental note, and will contact our plumber in the weeks ahead and have him come and install shut-off valves for both of our bathrooms, and then we will be good to go at The Compound. 

Thanks again, Old Man, for taking the time and patience to teach me this lesson.  You were absolutely right - there will be times when I will be able to fix things myself instead of feeling helpless and having to rely on someone else to do it.

No comments: