Friday, October 30, 2015

Flashback Friday

On the last business day before Halloween, it is the official trick-or-treat day at ZCO.  People bring their kids or grandkids in (complete with costumes) and they trick-or-treat in the office building.  Believe me when I tell you that the people at ZCO do not skimp when it comes to candy.  One trip through the office building and a kid is set with enough candy for more than two or three nights of trick-or-treating in their neighborhood.  But I digress.

We usually have a ton of kids, but it's sad that in the past few years, the number of kids has been steadily decreasing.  Today, it was pretty sad that we didn't have a lot of kids.  We all look so forward to it, and we were bummed about it. I know, I know.  The kids are growing up and getting older.  But still. 

This year, out of the small group of kids that we had, my favorite was a tiny Mickey Mouse.  

I'm hoping that some of the smaller kids will be toddlers by next Halloween so we'll have more kids.

No comments: