Sunday, April 22, 2012

Link Of The Week

I hadn't mentioned this before but a couple of months ago, through some trading and bartering, I became the owner of an extremely cool Android tablet.  The first thing I did was go online and find a tutorial that showed me how to get the full "Android Market" app added to it.  And let me say I was very proud of myself for being able to follow the instructions and get it to work.  Believe me - if I can follow the video directions and have my device actually work, anyone can do it.

That having been said, I'd like to share the site that helped me.  If you or someone you know has either a tablet or phone that has the Android operating system on it, you need to check out Android Central.  You can find everything you need to know about your device.  Visit at http://www.androidcentral.com/ and sign up and then start learning.

No comments: