Saturday, April 21, 2012

I Really Feel Stupid

Today, I really feel stupid.  Up until now I considered myself to be very tech-savvy.  I was hip and could help people when they had problems with their phone or computer.  Today, the tables have been turned and I am the one needing help.  Yesterday, I upgraded my old little LG Envy phone to a LG Spectrum.  I already had a contract with Verizon for my wifi hotspot, so they said I didn't need an additional data plan and could connect throught the hotspot for wifi and data.  Fine.  I got the phone and thought they copied over my contacts, pictures and ringtones.  Well, they didn't.  I found this out this morning after making a trip back up to the Verizon store. We got that issue fixed and then I still felt stupid.  The instruction book that came with the phone was about 20 small pages and basically told you how to turn on the phone and make a call.  Nothing else.  They didn't give any instructions on how to find my ringtones and pictures.

While at the store this morning, I asked a bizillion questions and wrote down everything the guy said.  Later on tonight when I'm not so frustrated I'm going to try and find my pictures and ringtones.  As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: