Sunday, November 26, 2006

Link Of The Week

They say that everybody has a twin - someone else out there that looks just like you.  I can report that I saw my twin back in the late 80's - I worked with her at a previous place of employment, and she looked so much like me that alot of our co-workers would call her by my name.  What a lucky girl she was, to be mistaken for Puddin.

There are almost three billion people in the United States, so with that many people, it's not I guess it's not that uncommon to find someone with the same name as you.  I found a site that will give you such information.  You enter your first and last name, and the site will tell you how many people in the U.S. have the same first, last and full name as you.  Go to http://www.howmanyofme.com and find out how many people have the same name as you.  Now that's what I call a pretty darned good database.

No comments: