Sunday, June 25, 2006

Link Of The Week

I'll let you in on another piece of Puddin trivia: I love bracelets. My favorites are ones made of leather or with small beads.  If I had to guestimate, I'd say that I have probably over one hundred bracelets.  Yes, I know I can only wear one (or maybe two) at a time, but I just love collecting bracelets.  Whenever friends or relatives go on a trip and ask me what they can bring me back, I always tell them a bracelet. 

This week, I found an excellent site where you can get not one but two free bracelets.  Actually, they're bracelet kits - you can make your own with the cord and beads they provide.  And while you're making yourself or someone else a very cool bracelet, you're also helping out in the fight against cervical cancer.  Please visit https://www.maketheconnection.org/ and sign up for not one, but two free bracelet kits.  For every person that signs up, our good friends at Merck Pharmaceuticals will donate one dollar to the Cancer Research And Preventation Foundation.  Please take the time to sign up, and to send a link to the site to everyone in your email address book. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ordered some thanks, Gabrielle will love them.

Anonymous said...

I ordered some thanks, Gabrielle will love them.