Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Vacation Day 3 Decision Of The Day

Vacation Day 3 Decision of the Day:  I got the BMW out of the shop a week ago, and it's back in action and running like a new one. Should I run it through the car wash one day this week or wait till there is absolutely no rain in the forecast? This might not seem like much of a decision, but I'm not one to wash my old BMW or my old Blazer every few weeks like a lot of people. When I wash them, I like to  make sure there's no rain in the forecast for at least week.  I like to get my money's worth if I'm paying someone else to wash them.

After careful consideration, I decided to wait to wash both cars.  And being the kind person that I am, when I run my cars through the car wash up at the corner, I will also run the 'Rents' mini-van through the car wash, too. 


No comments: