Friday, January 13, 2012

BOLO

We interrupt today's regularly scheduled Flashback Friday with a BOLO (Be On the Look Out).  BOLO for Puddin's MBA and Bachelor's Degree diplomas, lost somewhere at The Compound.

Last night, The Old Man informed me that he wanted my diplomas so they could get them framed for my birthday. Well, that's all well and good, except for the fact that I don't know where my Bachelor's Degree and MBA degree diplomas are.  Yes, I know they're here at The Compound somewhere, but I have no clue where they are.

Believe me when I tell you I was stressing over this so much last night that I dreamed about it. After supper tonight I will start the search.  I'll begin in the back bedroom aka the computer room.  We'll search through all closets and drawers.  Then if they're not found, the search will continue in the basement, in some plastic storage bins that I filled and hauled down there back in the fall.

You have no idea how this is affecting me.  Like I said, I worried about it all night long during my sleep and continued to worry about it at work today.  It's not like we're hoarders, but I just don't know where they are.

As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: