Monday, January 30, 2012

Vacation Day 2 Decision Of The Day

Vacation Day 2 Decision of the Day: A couple of weeks ago, I promised Dad that we would go shopping and Mom and I would buy him a new suit for his birthday, which incidentally was Saturday, the day after my birthday. (Insert laughs about Dad's "birthday suit"). The decision was whether to go shopping today, Monday, the first official day of my vacation, or to I spend the first week day of my vacation in my pajamas and not leave the house and go shopping for his suit later in the week?

After thinking about it and after finding out what a beautiful sunny day it was going to be today, we decided to head out to the land in the Far East, aka Shelbyville Road, and visit the Men's Warehouse.  Dad got not one, but two suits and a pair of brown dress shoes.  He'll be stylin' and profilin'. 

No comments: