Sunday, January 15, 2012

Link Of The Week

This past Monday morning before heading to work, I checked email like I always do, and if there's time, I check Facebook for the latest postings on who ate at what restaurant and to see the latest pictures people posted (yes, that comment was tongue-in-cheek).  I was very thrilled to see some pictures that our friends Bob and Mari posted from their trip to the New Orleans Saints playoffs game last Saturday.  They were in one of the upper levels in a suite (which I was very impressed with, by the way) and the close up shots they had of the players on the field looked as if they'd taken the pictures on the sidelines.  I emailed them immediaely and asked about the camera they used.  They said it was a Nikon CoolPix, just like Ashton Kutcher uses in the commercials.  Well, I had to have one. I got on eBay and within a couple of minutes found a refurbished-to-factory-new-condition one from a great company called Adorama.  And it was one-third of the price of a new one.  I did some checking and came across a couple of friends who also bought cameras from Adorama and they said nothing but great things about them.  So if you're in the market for a camera or anything camera-related, or any type of electronics for that matter, or if you happen to need a counterfeit bill detector (only $159) please check them out.  You can visit them at http://www.adorama.com/.  They definitely get the Thumb's Up from TWIT.

No comments: