Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BMW Updates

The AAA tow truck was here at The Compound bright and early this a.m. at 6:55, faithful readers.  And after they spent a half an hour attempting to start the BMW, they loaded her up on the flat-bed and hauled her off to the repair shop.  Shortly after lunch today I got a call from the shop with some good news - the problem was a bad battery.  They even put a smaller battery in the BMW and connected it for testing purposes and she fired right up.  To make things even better, the battery was still under warranty from AAA.  So I ran over to the repair shop this afternoon and took care of AAA getting me a new battery. 

But the wait continues.  Now that she's back up and running, the repair shop is going to check out the coolant and hydraulic fluid leaks.  I'm remaining optimistic, however.  It is what it is.  As always, I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I'm very glad to see such wonderful info being shared freely out there.
Scarpa Women's Kailash GTX Lady Hiking Boot