Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Product Review

I know this product really isn't "new" but it's new to me.  I've never seen it in the stores before. But I saw it in the store over the weekend and knew I had to try it.  Sure, it's not 100% real fruit juice, and it's full of most of the regular stuff that's found in soft drinks, but Minute Maid Orangeaide is off the chain. It only took one sip for my tastebuds to find out that it tastes straight up like the orangeade that we used to get at "The Orange Bar" at the Shelbyville Road Mall way back in the day.  It's not carbonated like Sunkist or Orange Crush - it's more along the lines of Kool-Aid or High C.  But it's awesome. I plan to visit the store again tomorrow and stock up.  Minute Maid Orangeade most definitely gets a thumb's up and the TWIT Seal Of Approval.

No comments: