Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Major Epiphany, Part 2

Things didn't go quite like I'd planned last night at a seminar on marketing for new business owners.  But on my way home, the evening took a major turn.  I was listening to a local AM channel on the radio in the car to check on traffic, etc, when I heard the reporter give a local news story.  She said that at the end of the year, legislation would go into affect that would require all child care facilities to have written emergency procedures and plans.  That's when the bright flash of light hit me. I can't think of a better security consultant to work with all of these day care centers in Louisville than yours truly.  As the Bible says, the fields are ripe and the harvest is plenty.  Tomorrow, I'm meeting with a friend that is going to help me put together a brochure for the day care centers, and hopefully within a week or two I will be able to start knocking on their doors. 

I feel that the Lord is most definitely leading me to this adventure, and as always, I will keep you posted.

No comments: