Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Parking Lot Watch 2010 Update

Faithful readers, we have a winner in our company's Parking Lot Watch for 2010. My dear friend ZC from upstairs in the Technical Department is the 2010 winner. Just days ago he purchased a 2003 Chevy Silverado. I saw it this afternoon as I was leaving and it was a very pretty truck, if trucks can be pretty.

I thank everyone that participated in this year's Parking Lot Watch. And in honor of ZC's new parking lot ride, tomorrow I am going to drive the leak-less BMW to work. In case you don't know, Parking Lot Watch was started seven years ago when I bought my BMW shortly after receiving our annual bonus. I'm expecting nothing less than a spotless parking lot spot tomorrow afternoon when I leave work. As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: