Monday, February 8, 2010

Favorite Super Bowl Commercials

TWIT would like to congratulate the New Orleans Saints on their Super Bowl victory. It's no big secret that I don't like the Indianapolis Colts, nor any football-playing member of the Manning family, so needless to say I was rooting for the Saints. But I digress. It's time once again for Puddin's Favorite Super Bowl Commercials.

Doritos -"#1 Don't touch my mama, and #2, don't touch my Doritos." I'm surprised the little kid didn't kick the guy in his privates.

Monster.Com - the beaver/ground hog (couldn't determine which varmint it was) playing the fiddle. You can usually count on any depiction of an animal doing something that normally only humans can do to be funny. This was no exception. And the varmint was playing one of the best old-time fiddle tunes, "Soldier's Joy", too.

Cherry Dr. Pepper - a little KISS. A miniature version of KISS is playing along side the real KISS was priceless. I think the little KISS is the band that perfoms in Vegas with Little Britney Spears and Little Cher.

Tru TV - Punxatawney Polamalu. Pittsburgh Steelers star Troy Polamalu sees his shadow which means six more weeks of football. Maybe the tiny Troy Polamalu can go join the Vegas show with Little Kiss and Little Britney.

Flo TV - My Generation. Will I. Am from the Black Eyed Peas made an appearance in this commercial, and that's all that it took to get a spot in my Favorite Super Bowl Commercials.

KIA - Toy Fantasy. Some life-sized toys are shown doing cool things like bowling and on a road trip to Vegas. The life-size Sock Monkey was without a doubt the coolest and best part of the entire Super Bowl this year.

The Most Annoying Super Bowl Commercial was without a doubt Denny's Free Grand Slam on Tuesday. The screaming, squawking chickens made me want to throw something at the Vizio.

No comments: