Sunday, February 14, 2010

Link Of The Week

If you've had the chance to go with me to one of my beloved Bats baseball games, then chances are you saw me eating a hot dog. And it was most likely plain, or with mustard and chopped onion. Lots of chopped onion. That is my preferred hot dog accessories. And if you've the pleasure of travelling with me by car, chances are you saw me eating a good old convenience store hot dog during gas or rest room stop. They just taste better than when you make them at home. But I digress. My cousin sent me this week's Link of the Week because it features a diner that he frequents on a regular basis. The site is called ChoppedOnion. Yep, ChoppedOnion. You can read reviews about hot dogs, fries, shakes and lots of other great food found at cool diners, restaurants, drive-ins and coffee shops located primarily in the south (because that's where the reviewer lives.) Their site encourages you to email them with any cool place you'd like them to visit and review. Visit them at http://www.choppedonion.com/ and read a few reviews. It won't be too long before you make a trip to the kitchen to fix a hot dog. Remember - I'll have mustard and onion on mine.

No comments: