Monday, September 14, 2009

Link Of The Week

TWIT brings you the very popular Link of the Week one day late. But better late than never, I always say. Well, I don't always say it, but you know what I mean.



A friend sent this link to me this week, and as soon as I checked it out, I knew I had to share with you, my faithful readers, in hopes that you will share it with your friends and family. It's simply called Wireless Amber Alerts. Just give them your cell phone number, choose up to five different zip codes and you will get a text when an Amber Alert is issued for a missing child in that zip code. Please sign up if you have text messaging on your phone. It could be one of the most important text messages you get. Who knows? Maybe someone getting one of these Amber Alert text messages could be the person to bring a child safely back home. Visit http://www/wirelessamberalerts.org and sign up today.

No comments: