Sunday, September 6, 2009

Link Of The Week

Anyone that even remotely knows me knows that I love t-shirts. Especially old school t-shirs and ones with funny or sarcastic phrases on them. I admit I'm a sucker for an obscenely priced concert t-shirt, too. But I digress. I found a site this week that I quickly added to my favorites and vowed I would visit every day. It's called Tee Fury. Every day, they will be selling a t-shirt. They sell a t-shirt for only 24 hours and then it's gone and another one is for sale. The t-shirts are designed by artists around the world. They're extremely cool shirts, and best of all they're only $9 each, with an unheard of $2 shipping. You can't beat that deal anywhere. Please check them out at http://www.teefury.com and buy a cool shirt like I did.

1 comment:

Toots said...

I wonder if that's where Bob Harper gets all those witty tees he wears?