Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Effed Up Quote Of The Week

Today, we start a new recurring feature in TWIT - a little something I will call the "Effed Up Quote Of The Week." It will be - yes, you guessed it - a quote that I've overheard that is just totally effed up.

The inaugural Effed Up Quote comes from an email that a co-worker received today from someone within the company. To give you you the background so it will make more sense, the speaker of the quote cancelled an order for a big item that my co-worker schedules, and they didn't let them know they cancelled the order, so my co-worker had the people out in the factory build this big item. My co-worker called them out on it and they sent an email consisiting of one sentence, and I quote:

"I didn't notify you because I didn't think anyone would notice."

1 comment:

Toots said...

I'm going to like this.