Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Mullet Watch

Our #1 mullet spotter JMc sure has been busy -- he brings us a record 6 mullet sightings.  Here's his reports:

My son plays on a soccer team that has a single mother with 2 children.  Her son plays on the team with my son. She sports the Fem-Mullet.  It's reddish-orange in color and wavy, but a mullet nonetheless.  I'll be seeing this mullet at practice and games to come until the season is over this can only count as 1 sighting.

My youngest son's cross country meet produced a new mullet.  This one was gray on top with streaks of brown and gray flowing down the waterfall.  The length of the falls was impressive - it dropped just below the shoulder blades.  An older gentleman in his fifties was the host. On a related note, I did see the previously reported Fem Mullet at another cross country meet.  Apparently they enjoy running adventures.

Leave it to Meade County to produce 4 more mullets.  That's right, I said 4. And one was another Fem Mullet.  It all started at another cross country meet that my youngest son participated in.  The first mullet sighting was the Fem Mullet, light brown in color with the "I'm gonna kick yo ass" attitude female host.  The second mullet could classify as a Buzz Mullet.  It had real short hair all the way around with the mud flap in the back - a Buzz-Let, if you will.  The third mullet was the typical light brown Kentucky waterfall.  The fourth mullet sighting of the morning was what I call a "Silver Fox Mullet".  An older gentleman in his late fifties was sporting a silver slicked-back front and top with a tight curl covering his neck.

Mullet count: 25.

 

No comments: