Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Good Luck, Broadway 3A People

TWIT would like to wish the best of luck to our friends and faithful readers downtown at the Broadway AAA office.  Today, some of them began a "Lose 20 by Christmas" program.  Note I did not use the word "contest" -- that means that there is one winner and the rest are losers.  In a program like this, they are all winners because they will hopefully all be losers. 

While I didn't pay the $20 entry fee for this program like the 3A participants, I am going to participate vicariously through them, and starting today I am stepping up my bicycle riding and healthy eating and hope to lose another 20 pounds by Christmas with the 3A'ers. 

Once again, I wish you all the best of luck.  You can do it. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you on your "contest".  I'll be looking for updates to see how it's going!  Sue

Anonymous said...

Puddin, your diligence has inspired me!  I only hope I can stick with it the way you have, and you are right....we'll all be winners.

Anonymous said...

You definitely were the inspiration for this, and keep up the good work.

DH at 3A!