Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mullet Watch

Our latest mullet sighting is brought to us by our #1 mullet spotter JMc.  It's our second celebrity look-alike mullet. Here's JMc's report:

I saw a wonderful Joe Dirk look-alike the other night at my son's school.  There was a concert from a MySpace group called Shaded Tree - they sounded okay, but as I was waiting outside for my son and his friend, I saw this wonder gray "Joe Dirt" special in the passengr side of a mini-van.  Could not believe it.  To phrase a co-worker's sayings, "Shut up", "No way", "Get out."   It's true.

Mullet count: 19

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup, the mullet is on it's way back.  Even here in Ohio, where the kids usually keep it short and clean I've noticed it at the high school.  Glad my son wants nothing to do with it.  Sue